Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Little R&R Did Us Wonders

The week of March29-April 6, my (Sarah's) parents were here visiting us. They could not have come at a better time. Since December we have been very busy with Aso Fenix groups and projects, so we were ready for some rest and relaxation. We stayed in a beach town, San Juan del Sur, for 5 days where we read, watched tv/movies, swam in the pool, swam at the beach, made jewlery (my mom and I), ate great food and slept a lot. I did not realize how worn out I was until we had no agenda and I had time to sleep and rest. It was a good time to spend hanging out with my parents. We had not seen my dad in over a year and my mom in 8 months, so it was a much needed reunion. It was not hard to see them leave since we will see them in a little more than a month...no they won't be returning that soon, but in fact we will be making our first visit home since we arrived. We will be spending half of our time in Denver, Colorado with my family and the other half with Seth's family in Rapid City, South Dakota.

No comments: